ActSol ™ Disinfectant
The Disinfectant You Can Trust Since 2008.
ActSol ™ is a Powerful, pH Neutral, Natural, Safe Non-Toxic, Alcohol-Free Disinfectant produced through a process and science known as electrochemical activation (ECA).
ActSol ™ is a broad-spectrum, antimicrobial that eliminates 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts (wild strains). Extensive testing shows us that ActSol’s active ingredient HOCl is 70-80 times stronger than bleach yet is completely safe for human and animal contact. ActSol ™ can be safely used in concentrate in a wide range of applications requiring total disinfection.
How is ActSol™ Made?
ActSol ™ is made through a process of Electrochemical Activation of Water & Salt, in an ECA Generator. The Electrochemical Process creates a positive charge (+) pH neutral disinfectant solution. The salt used for the activation process, combined with ActSol’s neutral pH, generates the active ingredient known as Hypochlorous Acid or HOCl.
What is HOCl?
HOCl is an oxidant the human body produces to protect and heal. HOCl combined with ActSol’s high charge from Electrochemical Activation equals a POWERFUL disinfectant that harmful microorganisms can not build a resistance to.
How does Actsol ™ kill Microorganisms
ActSol “Charges” Harmful Microorganisms
- ActSol has no Electrons (+)
- Microbes surfaces are covered with Electrons (-)
- Opposites attract (+ wants – )
Microbes have a negatively charged electron (-) surface area. ActSol holds a positive charge and is deficient in electrons (-).
Once in contact with the negatively charged microorganisms, ActSol will attract the negatively charged electrons (-) to itself, causing the Microbes to ‘implode’ on themselves. On Viruses, the disinfection power of ActSol attacks the protein and lipid layers that keep them active.
Benefits of ActSol™
Tried and tested
Safe to the touch
NRCS, Halaal &
Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly
ActSol ™, unlike traditional chemicals, is 100% safe, non-toxic and non-irritant. ActSol won’t stain your clothing. If it gets on your skin or in your eyes, it will not burn. Even if it were accidentally ingested, it is entirely harmless. Yet, it is 70-80 times more efficient at killing microbial pathogens than chlorine bleach.
ActSol’s Charge (+800mV) + Active Ingredient HOCl
= Superior Disinfectant
- 5l – R128.00* (was R150) incl VAT
- 25l – R510.00* (was R600) incl VAT
- Wipes available on request
- Gentle on hands, tough on germs
* Delivery Fee May Apply
100% safe, non-toxic and non-irritant
- Hand Wash Trials using Anolyte Solutions
- Microbiological Fingerprinting of Anolyte
- ECA Water as a Non-Polluting Biofilm Control
- Electro chemically Activated Water as an Anti-Fouling Technology
- Anolyte as a Disinfectant
- Cutting Boards & High Bacterial Count
- Electro-Chemically Activated Water (ECA) Technology
- Effects of bacterial concentrations and centrifugations on susceptibility of Bacillus subtilis vegetative cells and Escherichia coli O157:H7 to various electrolyzed oxidizing water treatments
- An ınvestigation into the in-vitro effectiveness of electrolyzed water against various microorganisms
- Disinfection potential of electrolyzed solutions containing sodium chloride at low concentrations